- PaulAsked on October 15, 2014 at 12:23 PM
I am doing work for my chiurch and am trying to make a form that will send and email acknowledging the submittal of the form as well as entering the fields into an excel spreadsheet. Is this doable? Thanks
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 01:16 PM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. There are multiple options available to get the submission data to excel spreadsheet:
1. Google spreadsheet integration: You can integrate your form with google spreadsheet which will send a copy of the submission data to the integrated google spreadsheet. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
2. Export to excel: You can export your form's submission data in excel format. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
3. Excel report: You can create an excel report. Every time you click on the report will give you updated submissions data in excel file. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- PaulAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 04:11 PMThank you. This will work.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 05:50 PM
Glad to hear that my colleague was able to help you. If you have any further questions let us know.