- dmamarketingAsked on October 15, 2014 at 01:27 PM
1. Form validator creates giant Gray block.
2. In Firefox, the goback button does not work. In all all other browsers it's fine.
- BenAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 02:35 PM
OK, I see, I would suggest creating conditions to not show the submissions button until every required field is filled out.
Once they are filled out and the submission button is shown your jotform will not show this page, but would instead submit.
Do let us know if you are having issues setting this up or if you have any further questions.
- dmamarketingAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 03:01 PM
Is what I described a bug? Is there a way to alter or edit the error message's style?
They need to know that they made a mistake, we can't just hide the button.
Also what advice do you have regarding the second issue with the FF button not working?
- BenAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 04:06 PM
I apologize for inconveniences. Actually you should not need to change anything. There is a bug related to this and we have already notified our developers about this.
I will be letting them know through this thread as well so that you are updated as soon as the issue is resolved.
- dmamarketingAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 04:18 PM
- BenAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 05:22 PM
You are welcome. I can tell you that we already have developers assigned to this so as soon as there is an update we will let you know here about it.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 05:25 PM
Unfortunately there was a bug with conditional logic but it has now been fixed. If you are still having problems please clear form caches from 'My Account' area to fix. If you are still having problems after this please let me know.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.