- cisformsAsked on October 15, 2014 at 04:38 PM
Hello. There seems to be some sort of issue with some jotforms not forwarding to our designated email address. From what we can see, for some reason users who fill out a form and has an AOL email account receives the automated response but the form does not end up in our designated email depot. Please let us know if you have any know issue similar to this.
VP Community Inspection Services
703-574-2553 ext. 100Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 06:06 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have checked a 'HOA Response Form' jotform, and it seems that the messages are being sent to the specified @gmail recipient. Please check your email logs through Account History page:
You might also need to check the Spam folder via Google Webmail:
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- cisformsAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 08:31 PMWe have already trouble shot this issue. When a user fills out the form and use an AOL email address as their email , the form does not forward to our email depot. We are aware it shows up in the jotform account history area.
This is some sort of bug. Please deep dive into this issue further.
VP-Community Inspection Services
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 10:16 PM
You have firstname.lastname@example.org as the sender email of the form "CIS - Homeowners Association Information Form" and I think AOL address is not the reason why you didn't receive the notification email.
I've clone your form and made a test to it, and I received it to my Gmail Address. Please take a look at the following screenshot:
Maybe you need to whitelist or add email@example.com to your safe sender list. Are you using a mail client for reading your emails sent through your Gmail Address? Would you mind checking mail.google.com spam folder to see if the emails are there? From there, you should be able to mark all emails from Jotform as not-spam (just in case they are into the spam folder).
- cisformsAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 07:41 AMThe form that we are having issues with is CIS Response Form. We are receiving the forms in a GMAIL account. I checked the SPAM folder and did not see those forms in the SPAM folder.
Again, for some reason when I input an AOL address in the user’s email field (can be real or fictitious), the form does not come through. All other forms come through instantly. Please look into this form and let us know what you find out. Zahed
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM
You have NO sender Email for CIS Response Form. This would affect the delivery of the email notification. This is your current settings:
Adding the sender email should also fix the issue. If not, please update us here. You may wonder why the rest are working. Yes, they do, but eventually, our system will detect it and put your email address to our bounce list. This will cause you not to receive any emails from your forms. Sender Email is very important in the settings.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM
By the way, I've cloned your form and made a test to it. All fine, still. Here's a screenshot.
Of course, with the default sender email as firstname.lastname@example.org.