- gsobeautifulAsked on October 15, 2014 at 05:37 PMAdditionally, when I have tried to recreate the problem by completing the form without quantities, I get an error message: "there are errors on this form...." However, it does not highlight what exactly the errors are. I am concerned that customers will forget to fill in quantities, get the error message, and not know what the errors are.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 05:46 PM
I was able to re-create this problem. I am opening a bug ticket. One of our developers will look into it.
Screenshot of the problem.
1. Bottom part the form says there are errors:
2. But the error in question (the empty payment field) does not have any error messages to mark it as the problem:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 06:52 AM
This bug has been fixed. Payment field will now be highlighted when it is skipped.
- gsobeautifulAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 08:57 AM
Perfect! Thank you!
- gsobeautifulAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 09:01 AMAwesome! Thank you!
- gsobeautifulAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 02:28 PM
Oops! Spoke too soon. An order was submitted at 11:30 am today (10/16/14) with no quantities entered.