- bigpawpetcareAsked on September 17, 2011 at 09:31 PM
- brx250Answered on September 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM
We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
We had to change the DNS IP addresses because of DDoS attacks. The old IP address is probably cached on your end. Until your DNS cache is cleared:
1. Use www.jotform.net to access your account
2. Use http://form.jotform.com or http://www.jotform.net to link to your forms.
Your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you for using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support
- bigpawpetcareAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 10:55 PMSo I am using http instead of https and it is working but giving the client warnings about unencrypted data..... will this update on its own so I can change the form link back to https?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM
https://www.jotform.com will be temporarily unavailable since we moved this domain to a service that protects us agains DDoS attacks, but they cannot issue new SSL certificate temporarily because of a problem with their certificate authority. So, instead we create a new SSL domain for now. Please use this instead temporarily: