- rotero2Asked on September 17, 2011 at 10:30 PM
I use jotform to capture sales leads. I want to use multi-step forms in the following manner:
step 1 - to capture the lead's essential information: contact info etc.
Step 2 - additional, optional information.
I want to receive the jotform submission for users that complete both stages of course, but (!) - i also want to receive the form submission of users that completed the *first step only* , because, these are still valid leads, they just quit in the middle.
How can I do that with jotform?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 04:23 AM
Thanks for asking. This can be accomplished by using conditions to
1. Skip the second step (page) of the form if the user selects via a radio button to either
a) complete Page 2 later or
b) not complete Page 2 at all
2. Have the "Thank You" message inform the user that an email was sent to him containing a link to complete Page 2 (if he chose to complete Page 2 later)
3. Email the user the message referred to above
If that all sounds a bit confusing, clone this form, view its conditions (Setup & Embed tab > Conditions > Saved Conditions > click each condition to view it) and email alerts (Setup & Embed tab > Email Alerts > click each alert to view it) and replace the Recipient E-mail in the notification with your own real email address. After changing the email address, save the form and test it.
If you need additional help with this or anything else related to your forms, please let us know. Our team will gladly assist you as best as we can.