- ammibalustradesAsked on September 18, 2011 at 12:56 AM
on my form, when you check the box that says: "Louvres & Privacy Screens", more feilds are supposed to appear asking for the height and length etc. However, that is not happening, why?
It was working fine before. The same thing is happening if you check the box that says: "Fences & Gates". If you check any other product such as "balustrades" it works fine.
Can you please help me URGENTLY
- ammibalustradesAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 03:14 AM
Whats going on? This is my 2nd question today and i havent received an answer. Many questions that were posted after mine have been answered?
Waiting for your urgent response.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 06:35 AM
You should probably delete the condition and re-create it.
> Whats going on? This is my 2nd question today and i havent received an answer.
You are aware that this is a sunday and we have just had been hit by a DDoS attack?
- ammibalustradesAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 07:42 AM
Thanks for the response, but i already tried that but it does not help. Is there anything you could do?
- cocottenAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 08:40 AM
Is that why my form is not showing correctly as well?
I cloned the form from an exiting form and some how it keeps the old fields that I have deleted and not the new fields that I have created.
best regards and happy sunday
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 11:11 AM
ammibalustrades: Delete the form code from your web site and replace it with iframe code. Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".Marie-Louise: Your form cache was stuck for some reason. I cleared it now.
- cocottenAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Thanks for your help :-) But at the website, it is still not showing corretly?? Also when testing the embed code in preview it is wrong??
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Use either iFrame or Embed codes
To get your form's codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame or Embed
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
If it's still not displaying correctly, try changing the url in your embed codes from form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Can you post screenshots of the differences? I am not clear what you mean. They all look same to me. Exactly where should I look to see the difference?
Also, this was really a unrelated question. The original poster is having problems with conditions and we have hijacket the threat with this unrelated issue. You should probably open a new thread.
- ammibalustradesAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 06:55 PM
I tried doing it in an iframe and it still does not work. Could you please analyse my form to see what could be wrong with it. I am using: "FREE Online Quote form" in my saved forms on jotform.
- brx250Answered on September 19, 2011 at 10:59 PM
First of all, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
I've tried checking each of your form's part, and I can't seem to make your conditions work, especially for the "Louvres & Privacy Screens" and the "Fence & Gates" fields. I've also tried deleting all of the conditions and start all over again, but that did not help. Until I've notice your items to have "&" or an ampersand. Try changing it to "and" instead, and recreate the conditions that do not work. This should solve your problem.
If you have any other issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Our team will be more than happy to help you with anything.
Albert | JotForm Support