- KadeJMAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 12:11 PM
You can now easily apply your custom font color to the submit button with our new form designer.
To do so just select the form designer in your formbuilder for the mentioned form.
Once you are inside it select the from button then change it's font color.
- AlperCayhanAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 02:29 PM
Thanks a lot, I will try this now.
- BenAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 03:40 PM
Great to hear that. Please let us know about your experience with the new Form Designer.
- AlperCayhanAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 03:42 PM
It doesn't work at all.
Because of a CSS issue I guess.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 04:34 PM
Sorry about that.
I think there might be a conflict in the coloring which is probably affecting it.
Please try using injected css to see if this makes any difference. You can leave out the font-weight bold if line if you don't need it.
- AlperCayhanAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 04:38 PM
Doesn't work... :-( This is what I have:
- KadeJMAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 05:25 PM
Ah yes, that's as I mentioned which is actually a contrasting problem because of the existing coloring used between your form theme as well as the fact that you're using a different submit button style.
Try this Updated Code instead:
- AlperCayhanAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 03:04 AM
Great, this works, thanks a lot!