- airhydropowerAsked on October 16, 2014 at 01:17 PM
The text (part numbers, Qty, etc) that customers type into form fields is a tiny font. How can I make it larger?
- CarinaAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 02:27 PM
You can use Form Designer:
And then increase font size under Font Options:
You can test the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- airhydropowerAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 03:07 PM
1) that only changed the font of the Label - NOT the customer input text
2) changing the font from 12 to 14 stretched every field right off the page, and setting it back to 12 did NOT correct it
- airhydropowerAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 03:14 PM
- airhydropowerAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 03:17 PM
Here's what hapened when font was changed from 12 to 14
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 04:31 PM
Another way to do is to change the font-size from CSS.
So, here is a form I increase the text size:
To do that, I clicked on the CSS tab on the Form Designer and then clicked on the textbox field and entered this:
font-size : 30px;