- shaunnaylorAsked on September 18, 2011 at 04:33 AM
can i keep my forms using this or will it need changing when your system is back to normal.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 04:55 AM
Yes, we will keep https://secure.jotform.com permanently. Even after we have https://www.jotform.com back working, we will slowly move to secure.jotform.com since having the SSL site on a separate subdomain gives us more flexibility in events like this.
Thanks for asking!
- brx250Answered on September 18, 2011 at 04:57 AM
Your question is a little bit vague. If you can perhaps further elaborate your query for us to look into it, that would be great. We will be waiting for your response. Thank you.
Albert | JotForm Support
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 08:34 AM
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.