- rajeshprsdAsked on October 16, 2014 at 03:59 PM
Pl offer payment gateway integration in Indian currency
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing JotForm’s New Form Designer!
- BenAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 05:11 PM
Can you please give us more details what you mean?
You can see all of our Payment Forms in that guide. If you would like to see some other payment processing option available, please give us more details about it.
- rajeshprsdAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 10:51 PMDear Ben,
Being an Indian client offering services in India, I need a payment tool so
as to collect payments through credit card, debit card, net-banking etc in
Indian currency (RUPEES). None of your tools has that option.
*TranSkill Training & Consulting Services Pvt Ltd*
Director - ITES & FI
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.transkill.in Facebook - www.facebook.com/transkillindia
Cell - (0)9304138357 / (0)8507941755
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 07:24 AM
Indian Rupees is not supported by Paypal. However, you could use other payment tools like 2Checkout or Stripe since it supports INR Currency.
Let us know if you have any questions.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 01:42 AM
I have moved your question to another thread. You can follow your answer via this link:
If you have any questions feel free contact us.