- JotElcioAsked on October 16, 2014 at 04:17 PMHello Mike,
Many thanks for the tips. Now I have another problem. See if you can help me.
I am creating an order form of pizza to be used in a mobile application. ask:
1 There are 50 flavors. If the limit of pizza for motorcycle courier is 10 How do I get the owner of the pizzeria receive only what the user asked.
2 I used the field Purchasing Purchase Order option, but I can not add the delivery rate to the sum of the total, as there appears the name of the field in the Calculation Form.
If Subdivision equals Floriano then enter 1:50 in Delivery Rate.
I want the customer to choose up to 10 different flavors, but are 50 flavors. How do without that form becomes large.
Thank you so much,
- CharlieAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 06:16 PM
There are still limitations within the purchase order widget, but you can customize the quantity and other added options on it.
This is how I added the pizza order list, although please take note that I'm unable to find a solution with limiting the total purchase item to 10.
1. Click the purchase order on the Payment Tools
2. Payment Wizard will open. I chose the select multiple products so that customer can order multiple items on each flavors.
3. Added 2 pizza flavors using the default fields below. To add additional options, for example in my end the "Subdivision" and "Quantity" field, click the "Add New Option".
4. I already added Quantity Property so I'll proceed with the "Add Custom Property" for the Subdivision special pricing.
5. Add a list of subdivisions that will have an extra charge. Select the "Enable Special Pricing"
6. For the subdivision "Floriano", the price will adjust from $10 to $11.5
For more information you can also visit the links below.
For your concern about the limit of total item purchase, I'll try to look for a solution or workaround for it. For now, please do check if the above suggestion works or suits your need.
I hope this helps.
- JotElcioAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 11:36 AM
First thanks for the tips. I think I did not explain right. Let's try again:
What I want to do is add up the total of flavors with the delivery fee, but how to do it. See the example attached.
I await contact
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Please allow us to check on this and get back to you with relevant information.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Sorry for the delay. Since the payment integrations does not allow any calculations off the wizard, we might need to consider adding products separately and using Form calculation widget to achieve our requirement.
I've worked out using numeric fields for each product and used Form calculation widget for calculating. Please see the demo form and check if it works for you.
You may also clone the form to your account and make necessary modifications.
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We will be happy to assist you.
- JotElcioAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 05:07 PM
Sorry about the delay, his example was very good. There is the possibility of sending the request only with the flavors I chose. For example: Are 49 flavors. If I choose one, two or more pizzas, how do I show only the pizza that I chose and not 49.
The idea is for the administrator to focus only on pizza chosen
Thank you so much,
- BenAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 06:37 PM
I am sorry, but I am not quite sure that I understand what you mean?
Based on what my colleagues have suggested/created, I see that these are the only possible ways to create this with the payment processing widget.
Based on your screenshot in the previous (not last) response I believe that my colleagues Kiran jotform is what you are after.
Now if you tell us how the administrator would be looking at the jotform submissions and what info he would need to see, we could help you out sort the data from that side instead.
- ElcioAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 09:04 AM
How to insert a logo in pdf-link.
See attached example.
Thank you so much,
- CharlieAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 09:27 AM
To answer your new question, I've created a separate thread for that, this will let us focus more on each specific topic for each thread.
You can refer to this link to get an update about that concern, http://www.jotform.com/answers/453905