- LindaKoshmanAsked on September 18, 2011 at 09:45 AM
My form at:
does not capture all the information input by the user.
We have this birthday party form on our website at: www.riversidemusic.com
Also, when I print it from onscreen, I still do not have the drop downs and check boxes filled in correctly.
Can you help us to fix the problems with this form please?
Login on jotform site is: LindaKoshman
Please reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgPage URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 10:58 AM
When you look at the submissions page on JotForm site, do you see all data? Or is it same as the email?
If it has full data, the emails are broken. You need to reset them:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.If it is missing data just like the emails, then the form is broken:1. Delete the existing form code on your site2. Get new form code and replace it with that.