- billjAsked on October 17, 2014 at 02:15 PMI did as directed and it does display the form without the SSL
certificate, _/*BUT*/_ it now shows
in the url window after clicking on the link, when it used to display
Also, I was told to look for src="*https://secure.*jotformpro.com/billj/examorder">
and change it to
But all I could find in the source code was target="_blank" href="http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30193413410945" rel="nofollow noopener" rel="nofollow"
and when I changed it to target="_blank" href="http://form.jotformpro.com/billj/examorder" rel="nofollow noopener" rel="nofollow" >link
I experienced the problem described above
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 04:21 PM
From the original post, I understand that you need assistance in embedding your JotForm without SSL.
I see that index.html webpage hosted in the website http://examorder.paramedicalexaminersoftware.com is still embedded with SSL enabled JotForm. In order to access your JotForm from the website without SSL, you would need to re-embed the JotForm without SSL.
Please follow the steps provided in the guide below for getting iframe code of the JotForm.
Please make sure that you are NOT selecting Secure form while getting the iframe code.
This can be done by editing the index.html file hosted on your website.
1. Open the JotForm hosted webpage file in edit mode from your webhost.
2. Remove the existing iframe code of JotForm
3. Now, paste the iframe code copied by following the instructions in the guide
4. Save the index.html file.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.