- grafixdivaAsked on July 28, 2010 at 04:40 PM
For example, on my form, I have the form background color as transparent, but when you click on the question it turns the background like an off-white color around the question it self. Anybody know a way that I can remove this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 06:45 AM
Try copying your form to your web site and using an HTML editor to remove that background color.
- subdivnetAnswered on November 15, 2010 at 10:12 PM
It's not in the HTML. Is this a default Server Side color coding? I would also like to get rid of it. For me, when someone clicks on an entry, it covers over my graphics with a yellow rectangle block.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 02:58 AM
You can resolve this using Inject Custom CSS feature.
To change the color of the hightlight effect, you can use the "Inject Custom CSS" feature on the Preferences screen. Enter this code there:
- cremarcAnswered on January 21, 2011 at 04:33 AM
Or just go into the preferences and set the 'highlight' to disabled... this seems to turn off the coloured blocks that show up when you fill in a field.