- akotoulasAsked on September 18, 2011 at 02:07 PM
Is there a way to have different email recipients for different forms within the same account?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 02:23 PM
By default, a form's notification is sent to the e-mail address that is associated to your account. This default e-mail address can be changed via your account settings page.
To change a certain form's notification recipient,
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the address in the Recipient Email field (Note: You can add multiple recipient address by separating each address with a comma)
4. Click Finish then save your form
We hope you find this useful. Let us know if you have further questions about this topic.