- jfairweaAsked on October 19, 2014 at 06:34 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 08:31 AM
The error message appears when one or more fields were not filled up correctly or was left blank.
For example, when the user did not put a check on "I agree to terms & conditions" then when they hit submit, the error will pop up.
Let us know if it is still the same after confirming that all fields were filled up correctly.
- jfairweaAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 08:41 AMHi Jan
I can confirm that all mandatory fields are selected, and t&cs as
highlighted, but I still receive the error message.
I'm using chrome browser.
Look forward to your feedback
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 09:01 AM
I was able to reproduce the issue when I did a test submission using the jotform in your website page
However, when I made a test again using the direct URL of your jotform http://www.jotform.co/form/42857425302857 it did not show the same issue.
The submission was successful and it went to the Paypal payment screen
It seems there is script conflict issue on the Wix site where you have embedded the jotform.
Please try to re-embed the jotform on this website
using the iframe embed code of jotform.
Follow this user guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Inform us if issue persist even after accomplishing this already.
- jfairweaAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 07:21 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 08:13 PM
I created a separate new post for the next question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/445819
We will attend to it as soon as we can.