- carlygoldAsked on September 18, 2011 at 08:44 PM
Safari 5.1, IE8 and Firefox 3.6.22 are throwing up warnings that https://www.jotform.com is not secure. I have double checked that my form is directing to the address that includes the www. My forms are receiving the warning and I also get it on two different computers just trying to get to the main secure address. Here are the technical details from Firefox:
www.jotform.com uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is only valid for the following names:
ssl23.cloudflare.com , www.thefamilyregistry.com , www.ginghamsburgglobal.org , ginghamsburgglobal.org , www.shoppingcartelite.com , www.powerssecurity.com , ucwebhost.com , www.dpmclimbing.com , coinsupplyexpress.com , www.coinsupplyexpress.com , www.thredup.com , www.lucentsmile.com , lucentsmile.com , direct.lucentsmile.com , questhavenfashions.com , cinselarzular.com , www.ubeaditsacramento.com , smtp.shoppingcartelite.com , api.shoppingcartelite.com , ftp.shoppingcartelite.com , imap.shoppingcartelite.com
(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
Please let me know how to proceed- I will have to take my forms down until this is resolved.
- yasincoAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 08:46 PM
Ok Please Do The Following:
1. Its Not "https://www.jotform.com" So Please Just Use "www.jotform.com"
2. Clear You Browsing Data And Refresh
3. If Your Are Having Problems With Jotform.com Ues Jotform.net
If You Have Any Other Problems Please Just Let Us know
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 10:04 PMHi carlygoldFor the next few days please use https://secure.jotform.com/12345678901 (substitute your form's ID for the digits).Please let us know if this helps and if there's anything else we can do for you.Thanks.~ Wayne
- CarlygoldAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 11:50 PM
Thanks Wayne. I just changed the urls for my forms and all is good for now. Would appreciate email alert if/when they need to be changed again.
- brx250Answered on September 19, 2011 at 12:24 AM
We're very glad you've sorted things out already. If you do have any other issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Our team will be more than willing to assist you with anything.
Thank you for using JotForm!
Albert | JotForm Support
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 03:03 AM
Mass emailing all of our clients in these sorts of situations would certainly be a good idea, Carla. Another user recently suggested this and perhaps we need to seriously consider it.<br /><br />Glad every thing's working now though.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 08:36 AM
Update About the Security Certificate. (We also emailed this to users who use the secure forms, so you probably also received that)
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also work.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.