- romanceoutsourcedAsked on October 19, 2014 at 06:34 PM
I have done this before but for some reason, I simply can't get back to it!
Could you please advise the best way to change the details of the amount showing on my payment section - as per link.
For example - instead of it showing acoustic song $100, I was it to show acoustic song $100 / €65
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 07:45 PM
As I checked the webpage I think it is displaying normally with price listed in AUD.
Do you mean to add Euro sign to the products list along with AUD? If so, I don't think this is possible to add multiple currencies on PayPal payment wizard. Could you elaborate a little on what you are looking for so that we can guide you in the right direction.
- romanceoutsourcedAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 07:47 PM
hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I realise there can't be two currency options but I want to simply edit the description to include the Euro sign value:
Acoustic Song $100 / E65
even if it does go to payment through dollars, I want it to look welcome to European visitors also.
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 08:18 PM
You can edit the description of the products/services in the payment wizard to make any modifications.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Open Payment wizard on the JotForm and click on MagicWand icon to access Payment wizard
2. Follow the wizard to proceed upto Products screen. Click on the product to display the current information and to edit.
3. After editing the Name, Save the product and proceed with editing other products. Then, complete the Payment wizard by following on screen instructions.
4. Save the form.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.