- tralphAsked on July 28, 2010 at 09:43 PM
Specifically http://v2.jotform.com/form/11924448624 is missing. People can still enter data but it does not appear in My Forms or the trash can. Any idea where it has gone. (I suspect it may be a victim of the upgrade.)
Also I created a folder but cannot find a way to delete it. Any thoughts.
- joshwenkeAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 03:09 PM
I've had this happen to me before too.
So when you go to a form (that works), it will say something like jotform.com/formID=something
Each form has an ID.
Your old form's ID is 11924448624. (Just look at the end of the URL)
1. Open a form that works.
2. Look at the URL (website address) of that form.
3. Cut & Paste your old form's ID into the current form's ID
4. You should be able to edit your form now.
If this doesn't work, I'll try something else.