- sandylimAsked on October 20, 2014 at 05:53 PM
All of the sudden we are not receiving email alerts.
- CraftViaAnswered on October 20, 2014 at 08:36 PM
I would check too see if your email alert system got deleted.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 20, 2014 at 08:40 PM
Could you let us know in which form you are not receiving the email notifications? Also, have you check your spam folder? Meanwhile please do the following:
1) Check if the email address used for submission notifications is in bounce list:
2) Make sure that all of your form's email alerts (on each form) are set this way
Sender Name :Make sure you assign it to a field from your form where the user enters her name (usually the"Name" field -or similar)
Sender E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
3) In addition to this, you may white-list our domain names if the issue persists. (We use Amazon SES method for "email@example.com" sender.)
Let us know what happens, and if the issue persist, we will be glad to assist you.