- Tad DuniAsked on October 21, 2014 at 11:39 AMPage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 01:12 PM
Have you checked our "Google Analytics" widget already? Please add this widget in your form and that should solve your problem.
If you want to use your own tracking code, it is not possible to add it in JotForm. You will have to add it in your own page and use it as your form's custom thank you URL. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Create your own html or any web page and add the google conversion tracking code.
2. Upload this file in your own server and grab the file URL.
3. Set the custom thank you URL of your form to the URL you have grabbed in setp #2. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
Now when your form is submitted, user will be redirected to your own web page with google tracking code.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.