- josejax22Asked on October 21, 2014 at 02:58 PM
I have a form that I have over 2000 submissions and I would like to delete anything that is past 60 days. Each submission has an image and it is most likely taking the majority of my upload space.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 04:35 PM
I see you would like to delete a lot of submissions older than 60 days.
It is possible to do this through when viewing your submissions. To continue please see my instructions below.
(1) Go to My Forms and select your form you wish to remove the submissions from.
(2) Click on the Submissions Button.
(3) Now that you are viewing your submissions click on the grey gear then select Custom Timeframe and set it 2 months back for the end date and prior to that however many months you want to go backwards through the year or so forth and so on.
(4) Now go to the bottom of the viewer and you'll see a list of your submissions showing within that custom timeframe which should show submissions older than 60 days for you. You can either highlight them or delete them all.
Shift + Click = Select One by One
Control + Click = Select All (You can just click delete all alternatively)
Please be advised that once you do delete your submissions they cannot be recovered. If for any reason you are uncertain then it is best to make a backup via excel, csv, or pdf in that same area.