- Neil McConnellAsked on October 21, 2014 at 03:11 PM
How can I populate a Salesforce.com Campaign ID, I can't figure out how to have that field on a JotForm. Other form plugins have it as a global setting per form.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 04:28 PM
SalesForce is fed by submitted data from a jotForm integrated with SF. You can map fields for your Contact or Leads http://www.jotform.com/help/271-Flexible-Data-Integration-with-Salesforce
In the case of the Campaing ID, let me make some research and I'll get back to you.
- JonathanCudmoreAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Was this ever resolved? I have the same question. Thanks!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 02:34 PM
Ticket is now opened, if developers decide to add this feature, you'll be updated via this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 07:34 AM
Sorry for the late update, but we'd like to inform you that this is now available. You may now specify a campaign ID in the Salesforce integration wizard.
Let us know if you have other questions or concerns.