- maidprointranetAsked on October 21, 2014 at 04:28 PM
I get the following error when I try to download a PDF attached to one of my forms:This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>45D131AC06C77B73</RequestId><HostId>8PeTkAL46dkflUTu4kZPfbR/6hz7MBKV3HuJ51E7QIrlvKLrAo5/y0aSFtPuB+5a</HostId></Error>
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 05:46 PM
Could you provide us with the form ID and the submission entry that you are experiencing the issue to download the file? This would help us in investigating the issue further.
We will wait for your response.
- maidprointranetAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Form ID: 23035469770154
Submission ID: 289640951813676242
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I've forwarded this to our devs so they can try to retrieve this for you.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 04:04 AM
This is now fixed. Please let us know if the problem persists on your end.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconevenience.