- smdccAsked on October 21, 2014 at 06:22 PM
EDIT:Seems to work on jotform.com preview mode not on actual site. Wordpress not using jotform plugin just paste in java link
The print buttons on my forms are not working is Safari and Firefox and IE. They do work in Chrome 38.0.2125.104 m
Firebug etc.. Shows no console errors
All work with Jscript Below:
Thanks in advance
- CharlieAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 08:00 PM
May we see the link to your Wordpress page where the form is embedded? In my end the the form works fine when visited on its direct link.
I would recommend you to visit this page, http://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use. You can use the Wordpress embed code or the iFrame embed code.
Let us know if this works for you. We will wait for your response.
- smdccAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 09:34 PM
Thanks you are a star!
Works in all 4 browsers now
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 07:30 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 12:04 AM
As we can answer only one question per thread, I have moved your latest question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/450198