- SUAAAsked on October 21, 2014 at 06:48 PM
I am testing my form.
1. When I fill out the information and click submit, I get the error msg. "an error has occurred. Please try again or contact the form owner."
If I click "Ok" on the error message I am still redirected to Paypal.
But, the error message will confuse my members who are signing up. How do I get rid of the error message?
2. In the Name field, it seems that the cursor has to be hovered above the top line in the name box, otherwise you cannot fill in the name. If you just click in the box it does not allow you to type, unless u move your cursor up a little to hover on that top line of the name box. (no other boxes behave this way)
I have 53 of these forms, I hope it's an easy fix!Page URL:
- raulAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 07:58 PM
Could you please tell us which browser are you using?
I entered a few test submissions and got redirected to the Paypal page with no errors.
I'm using Google Chrome.
Please let us know so we can further investigate.
- SUAAAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 09:45 AM
I'm using Internet Explorer 9.0.32
- SUAAAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Also, when I paste the form code into my Dreamweaver file, I notice that there are highlighted yellow areas of code. Maybe that's the problem.
- raulAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Please try to update your version of Internet Explorer.
Can you tell us which code are you pasting in dreamweaver?
Just for the record, the test I did was on your live website.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- SUAAAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 02:02 PM
I have the form open and I go to the Blue embed form button. I click on Dreamweaver and copy that code and paste it into my dreamweaver file. Dreamweaver shows a couple areas of code highlighted in yellow.
Also, what about the problem with the Name box? In Internet Explorer 11 I cannot type in the name field. I have to tab down from the "Choose One" field.
- raulAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 03:38 PM
Are you referring to this box?
I had no problems typing on that field using Internet Explorer 11.
I also didn't have problems with this field.
Can you please try to clean your browser's cache? Maybe this helps to make the form work on your side.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.