What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I'm not sure if I understand what you want to accomplish. But if you are referring to fit fields, specifically dropdown boxes, in one line you can shrink the fields and adjust the width of the form and the field. You can follow the screenshots below.
1. Right click on the field and choose "Shrink".
2. Do it on other fields that you want to put in one line.
3. Adjust the form width to fit the dropdown fields.
4. Also you can adjust the width of the actual dropdown fields if needed.
5. This will look like this. Four dropdown fields in one line.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.