- diablofcAsked on October 21, 2014 at 10:06 PM
- CharlieAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 08:42 AM
I'm not sure if I understand what you want to accomplish. But if you are referring to fit fields, specifically dropdown boxes, in one line you can shrink the fields and adjust the width of the form and the field. You can follow the screenshots below.
1. Right click on the field and choose "Shrink".
2. Do it on other fields that you want to put in one line.
3. Adjust the form width to fit the dropdown fields.
4. Also you can adjust the width of the actual dropdown fields if needed.
5. This will look like this. Four dropdown fields in one line.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.