- ockn10Asked on September 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 10:26 AM
If you have enabled SSL on the form then you will need
to use https://secure.jotform.com in the iframe embed code.
The following url http://form.jotform.com is only applicable for
regular forms that does not use https (SSL) on it.
Let us know if there is anything else you need.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:03 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.