- laniganAsked on October 21, 2014 at 11:11 PM
On my website I want a simple order form as none of your stock templates will do .
All other customer details are ok on all your templates:
I want to list all my items in stock manually and let the customer click on them and indicate the qty they want.????
- CharlieAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 09:18 AM
If you are making a purchase order form, you can use our integrated payment options.
You can make customization on it, like quantity, prices, special pricing, coupons, shipping, etc... It is also integrated to different payment methods that will guarantee secure purchase.
You visit the tutorial or guide links here:
Also, you can follow the screenshots below to see how it works.
1. Go to the Payment Tools options and drag a payment method you want your users to use.
2. A payment wizard then will open and will let you choose a currency to use.
3. Options will be displayed and you can set them up.
4. Add and save your products here.
5. Add details on the product, like price, image to display, etc... Clicking the "Add new option" will give you more customization on your product details.
6. I'll add the Quantity property to let users purchase multiple items on one product.
7. Upon clicking next button, you will find additional information you can set up.
8. This is how my purchase order form will look like.
If you are not planning to add a payment method, you can use the following widgets:
I hope this helps. Let us know if this works.