What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Please show me the template nearest to my description below ??Asked by lanigan on October 21, 2014 at 11:11 PM
On my website I want a simple order form as none of your stock templates will do .
All other customer details are ok on all your templates:
I want to list all my items in stock manually and let the customer click on them and indicate the qty they want.????
If you are making a purchase order form, you can use our integrated payment options.
You can make customization on it, like quantity, prices, special pricing, coupons, shipping, etc... It is also integrated to different payment methods that will guarantee secure purchase.
You visit the tutorial or guide links here:
Also, you can follow the screenshots below to see how it works.
1. Go to the Payment Tools options and drag a payment method you want your users to use.
2. A payment wizard then will open and will let you choose a currency to use.
3. Options will be displayed and you can set them up.
4. Add and save your products here.
5. Add details on the product, like price, image to display, etc... Clicking the "Add new option" will give you more customization on your product details.
6. I'll add the Quantity property to let users purchase multiple items on one product.
7. Upon clicking next button, you will find additional information you can set up.
8. This is how my purchase order form will look like.
If you are not planning to add a payment method, you can use the following widgets:
I hope this helps. Let us know if this works.