- sixtownsAsked on October 22, 2014 at 05:31 AM
I find I am having to click twice on pull downs to see all the options?
- raulAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Can you please tell us which browser are you using?
I did a test with chrome and was able to see the options in the dropdown using one click.
Please take a look at this video with my testing:
Also, if you have your form embedded in your website. Please share the URL with us so we can test there too.
- sixtownsAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Hi, the problem seems to be with chrome and Opera, Firefox and IE11 work fine. You have to click on the pull down twice in chrome and Opera to see the full list, same if you refresh the page
Did you notice the full list under ‘marital status’ did not display in your video?
- BenAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Can you please tell us what version of Chrome and Opera are you using?
I took a look at the jotform using the Chrome and I see the full dropdown.
What I would suggest is to try and press CTRL+F5 when you are on the page. It will force everything to be loaded from our website and ignore data in your cache for that page. Do let us know if that helps.
- sixtownsAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 01:43 PM
Hi I’m using chrome v38.0.2125.104 dev-m
I tried CTRL+F5 and got the same results.
Res to click twice before the full list would show.
- sixtownsAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 01:44 PM
sorry Opera v25.0
- raulAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 03:27 PM
I see what you mean, I was able to reproduce your issue in Chrome.
Please allow me to escalate this ticket to our developers.
They will update you about this issue on this thread.
- sixtownsAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 05:04 AM
Hi, it was not intentional, thanks for having a look.
- sixtownsAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 05:17 AM
Hi, I can’t see any reference to drop down styles?
- sixtownsAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 05:48 AM
sorry to be a pain, I just can't see it, which drop down is it?
- sixtownsAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 06:00 AM
thats great thanks
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 07:43 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.