- glandoreghycAsked on October 22, 2014 at 12:11 PM
How do you make the background Transparent?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 02:39 PM
Please check the following guide to find out how to set the transparent form background:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- glandoreghycAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 05:55 PM
The link you provided does not work......
- glandoreghycAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 06:17 PM
OK, Managed to find the article.
Still struggling over the scaling in Responsive mode..
- raulAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 08:05 PM
We're glad that you were able to find the article.
Regarding the responsive mode, may I suggest that you take a look to our Mobile Responsive Widget? You can find it here: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/mobile_responsive
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- glandoreghycAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 02:33 AM
- ShadaeAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 08:37 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!