- fimep_srlAsked on October 22, 2014 at 02:28 PMHowever now what I need is the last help :) on http://www.fimep.it/preventivo I had to add the preview before submit widget but it doesn't work with IE8. Please notice that inside the form there's a pastebin (see previous threads) code that is external from source code, so I have to insert form into wordpress "ONLY" with source code.
- raulAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 04:49 PM
I did a few tests on your form using Chrome and I was not able to see my submit preview, but in your post it says that this only fails using IE8?
When I clicked on the "Invia Preventivo" button, I was redirected to this page
Could you please describe us how to reproduce this issue?
- fimep_srlAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 02:02 AM
Fimep srlPS: If you use form into Iphone the images not show.....
- CharlieAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 08:47 AM
I'm not sure which one is the problem you have in your form. But I can suggest possible solutions that you can apply, and we will look to what the problems might arise.
Please try to embed the source code depending on the platform you use (Wordpress, Drupal, etc...), you can check this tutorial or guide links:
We usually recommend iFrame, but please do try other source code.
For the print preview, in IE8 you will need to go to settings and click "Print Preview" manually.
1. Under File click Print Preview
2. Adjust the scale from "Shrink to fit" to "100%" to get a better view on the content, or adjust to what you want.
3. Adjust the page setup to properly fit the content to the pages.
I cloned your form for testing purposes and I'm still able to make a submission under IE8 on Windows XP (although its on a virtual environment).
I would still recommend that an update on IE would solve most of the problems.
I hope this helps. Let us know if this works.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 09:36 AM
To confirm, you are having an issue with the "Preview before Submit" widget in IE8?
I did some test and there does appear to be a compatibility issue with the widget in IE8. Once the preview is selected, there is no option to submit.
There however is no issue, in the updated versions of IE, nor was there an issue with Chrome.
I passed on this information to our second level. They will look into it and any update on the issue will be done in this thread.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.