- dcwilkinsAsked on September 19, 2011 at 12:05 PM
I opened my form and cicked on "save" but it just saves it with the "www." prefix, not the "seccure" prefix.
- allanftdAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Please add a letter "s" i the URL of your form so that it becomes like this: https://secure.jotform.com/form/<11-digit Form ID>
Kindly try it and let us know how it goes this time for you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:04 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.