- lahcenAsked on October 22, 2014 at 06:01 PMForm over quotaThis form has exceeded its allocated quota.can you please contact me 404-514-7276 to tell me how can fix that.thank you
- CharlieAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 07:50 PM
This is because you have reached the submission limit allocated for the month, that is why the account is disabled including its forms. Note that free user's limit is 100 submissions per month. Check our pricing page for more details. http://www.jotform.com/pricing/
You can upgrade your account to any of the paid plans to get higher limits and to enable your forms immediately. However if you don't want to upgrade, you have to wait until your submission counter resets to zero which will be on every first day of the following month.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- lahcenAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 08:41 PM
I would like to upgrade but I do not know my login information if
someone can help me upgrade.
Lahcen El haddadi
F&B Staffing Services LLC
3108 Piedmont Road suite 236
Atlanta, GA 30305
- CharlieAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 09:02 PM
If you forgot your password, you can make a password reset.
1. Go to www.jotform.com
2. Navigate to Login menu and click the "Forgot Password"
3. It will then ask for the email you used for registering your account.
4. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to do a password reset.
From there, you can go to your Account Settings->Billing and make a purchase on a subscription plan you prefer.
Let us know if this helps.
- CharlieAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 09:01 PM
We advise our users to open their own thread for each questions or concerns that they have, I went ahead and opened one for you, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/527252. We will address to it shortly.