when i change http to https and add secure to my forms it doesnt work still help. the warning about the site being untrust still shows
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 01:39 PM
Instead Of Using "https://www.jotform.com/form/xxxxxxxxx" Please Use: "https://secure.jotform.com/form/xxxxxxxxx"
- hurricanetattooAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:37 PM
Read what i said before answering plz. I did that. It didn't work. It still says untrusted
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:40 PM
Can you post the URL of the form? You might have some images on the form that are not secure. We can take a look and suggest a solution.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:04 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.