- jalbringAsked on October 23, 2014 at 01:47 PM
can i create forms without saving info?
need to create printable forms for id cards but cant save personal info for privacy reasons
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 04:38 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, it is possible to create a form and use it as a paper form template. For example, you can simply remove the form Submit button, and then convert the form into a PDF document. Please see the next guide:
The form can be also saved as a PDF via Google Chrome (open form in browser -> print -> save as PDF).
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- jalbringAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 04:51 PMThis will keep all info safe and off servers?
Power Yoga Chicago
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 06:01 PM
The data is being sent to our servers only when someone uses the form Submit button.
Can you please provide us with the full scenario you are trying to achieve? So we will be able to suggest more specific solution.
- jalbringAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 06:51 PMwe are creating a form for identity kits for children. we will go to health fairs and schools. I need a simple form i can create, keep on my desktop. I will not always have browser access
- jalbringAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 07:01 PMnot seeing the pdf
just prints entire page. heres a sample page
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 08:10 PM
I added a Print button in your test jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/42948384061157
As you can see, you can now PRINT only the form itself as PDF using the Chrome Save As PDF option
Please tell us if this work or not.