- designfacetAsked on October 24, 2014 at 12:57 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 01:08 AM
I believed you are talking about the submissions reports right? If so, here are the steps to make the headers and text visible on the header area.
1. Go to "My Forms" and select the Form. Click the "Submissions" button above.
2. On the Submissions page, click the "Settings" gear icon on the right.
3. Make sure that "Show Headers and Texts" are checked or enabled.
4. Now you should see on the submission reports the headers and texts.
Hope this answers your question. Thank you.
- designfacetAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 08:05 AM
Hi, no it is not the submission report I wanted. Going back to my previous posting before it was moved here. I was speaking about the report I get on statcounter website. See attached. I do not want to see the numbers associated to the page on jotform form, I want to see a name (for example logo design form).
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 09:32 AM
StatCounter will get the URL of the form or the website and not the title name. Based on the screenshot, it shows the URL of your form and the URL of you website. I'm not sure if you can edit it on the StatCounter website. But on the JotForm form or the StatCounter widget itself, there is no option to configure it like that.
- designfacetAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 09:40 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Thank you for contacting JotForm Support. Please let us know if you have further questions.