- GivingHeartAsked on October 24, 2014 at 01:16 AM
I cloned one of my forms and made changes to it. Among the changes was the Heading. After saving, it shows it listed as "clone of such and such" on the My Forms page. If I click on the form, it tells me the right name. Is there a way to change the title on the "my forms" page so that I can keep the two forms straight?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 05:57 AM
Yes it is possible to change the form title. There are multiple options available to change the form title:
1. While in your My Forms page, you can just double click on the title and you can change it form there.
2. Load the form in the editor and you can edit the form title from the top headed section of your editor.
3. You can also change the form title from the "General Settings" of your form "Preferences". Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.