- kathyhon13Asked on October 24, 2014 at 03:20 AM
In on of the pages, there are two fields to write an email address. I've set the "Auto-response" email to be the "Email (School)" one, but it does not work.
I've set up an auto-response email in another form and that has worked, so I'm a little confused with how to fix this. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 06:35 AM
I made a test submission using your jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/42938902921460
I was able to received the Autoresponder email just fine on the email address I provided.
Please take note that you did NOT set the Email fields as *Required fields. So, it is possible the form respondent will not fill-in the email address and leave them blank and submit the form.
If there is no email address the autoresponder email will not be able to reach the target recipient.
I suggest you make the Email field mandatory to force the form respondent to provide email address.
You can also now review all the sent emails of your forms using the Email History logs.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- kathyhon13Answered on October 25, 2014 at 10:51 AMThank you for the quick reply! I just realized that the email was sent to
"Spam" in my email when I tested the form. Is there a way in Jotform to
prevent the content from being tracked as "Spam"?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 25, 2014 at 06:50 PM
I suggest you take a review on the user guides hereIn addition to this, you may white-list our domain names if the issue persists. (We use Amazon SES method for "firstname.lastname@example.org" sender.)· jotform.com· email.amazonses.com· amazonses.com· jotform.co· secure.jotform.co· s3.amazonaws.com· static-interlogyllc.netdna-ssl.com
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- kathyhon13Answered on October 26, 2014 at 10:21 PMThank you for your help! I realized that it was actually a matter of the
content of the message that tracked it to be Spam.But, i've a separate question now regarding the* "Progress Bar"*. It seemsThank you!
to always show 2 extra fields are not filled, when I've checked many times
and every field has been filled. i.e. an applicant wouldn't get to fill out
the form to 100% and that may be confusing. Please help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 06:16 AM
We will respond to your new question on another thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/449595