- OlgaZvyaAsked on October 24, 2014 at 08:34 AM
We have set up a jotform for nominations, when the candidates are proposed for a travel grant.
The submitted nominations will then have to be evaluated by the travel grant committee.
How can we use the submitted applications (from the jetforms) and add the survey options for our committee to evaluate?
Thank you in advance!
- CarinaAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 01:51 PM
Unfortunately I could not access the report as it is password protected.
From what I understood you want the evaluation committee to access the submitted data but have additional fields so they can enter their evaluation.
How many people are part of the evaluation committee?
How is the evaluation done? Are they going to vote only in one candidate or are they going to evaluate each of the candidates?
One option might be creating a report of the form submissions so that the evaluation committee can access the submitted information:
Later a new form would be created with a text-box field for them to insert the nominee's name and add the evaluation. You can see the demo form:
But please provide us more details on this project and we will guide you through the process.
- mathildemaughanAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Thank you for your answer but unfortunately, this is not what we want.
We would like evalutators (committee members) to be able to see submissions, one by one and rate them one by one according to a list of criteria.
Right now, what we are doing is creating a form with evaluation criteria and then under that we embed the actual submission (which come from another form/application form). Each page of the evaluation form holds a few questions to rate the submission and the emdedded submission itself (pdf version). The problem is that we have to export all submissions than copy paste every link (pdfs online) to each page of submission into the evaluation form, with embed widget.
Ideally, either the evaluation form would automatically create a list of separate widget boxes with embedded submissions and we would just have to add the questions for the evaluators and page breaks. Or even more practical for us would be to send the submissions to the evaluators with an automatic system to rate them; a kind of button that allows several other people to view the submissions we receive and then rate them individually.
Currently we use the sign in feature so that they can edit their evaluation whenever they want as well and also to identify which evaluator has given which scores.
Have a look at the second page of this form:
To understand the layout of the ideal form.
Any help in rendering the process easier would be nice.
- CharlieAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 12:24 PM
I'm not sure if I understand your whole process completely. But you can check the step by step on how I viewed it on my end.
1. User's fill out the form.
2. User submits the form.
3. You and committee evaluators will receive submission copies.
4. Evaluators will be able to rate the form.
Here's what we can possibly do.
1. Create a form, include the rating field there.
2. Add email notifications but will depend on who and when it will be sent.
Notification - the user to have a copy or you
Evaluators - the email sent to the evaluators including the edit_link for the form to fill out the rating field.
Final Evaluation - the email sent after the evaluators fill out the rating field.
3. Here's the window for composing the email content. You can add a pdf copy or the edit link for the submission.
4. To setup the conditions for each notification, follow the screenshot below. You can also check this guide to learn more: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
5. Here's I've setup the rules and actions for each notification.
We can add further advance features to this form by hiding and showing fields using the "Conditions" setting. You can clone my form to see my settings, here's the form: http://www.jotform.com/form/50144849449968
I hope this helps or gives you an idea on how to proceed.
Let us know if you need more assistance on this.