- CarinAsked on September 19, 2011 at 06:58 PM
I received an email to update all my secure forms to https://secure.jotform/xxxx, when I did this the form broke but the old form with https without the secure.jotform works fine with no security message
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 03:40 AM
I've tried testing your form with both https://secure.jotform.com/XXXXXXXXX and https://www.jotform.com/XXXXXXXXX and everything seems to be fine. With that said, you can use any of these two prior to your liking.
Thank you for the update. If you have any other issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:05 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.