- kshaughnessyAsked on September 19, 2011 at 06:58 PM
For some reason this form, when it opens, opens half-way down the form as if there was an HTML anchor reference:
Note that this form used to open fine. But even when it is embedded inside my webpage, the entire page is scrolled down to this same point in the form.
Why is it doing that?
EDIT: Suddenly I have another form that is also doing this: http://www.jotform.com/form/12344744707Page URL:
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 07:07 PM
Its Happening Because Of The Captcha Field For Security
- kshaughnessyAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 07:17 PM
Thanks for the reply. So how do I fix it? I don't think this was happening just a few days ago. it seems to be a sudden thing.
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 07:19 PM
Turn Off Recaptcha Should Do It And If Not Delete The Captcha
- kshaughnessyAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 07:20 PM
OK. But I'd rather have the Captcha on. Isn't there a "fix" for this? There's no reason that Captcha should be affecting the form this way on purpose, is there?
- kshaughnessyAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Turning of Captcha worked. Although I'd still like to know why this problem suddenly started happening. Thanks for the help.
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Because of the DDoS attacks, we had to change our DNS IP addresses. You're using the old IP address which is temporarily down, which causes the problem. We strongly recommend you clear your DNS cache, and use www.jotform.net to access your account and to link your forms. You can also use https://secure.jotform.com for HTTPS/SSL connections. This way, you can still use a captcha field. Hope this helps.
If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support