- DNSOAsked on September 19, 2011 at 07:09 PM
Premium account upgrade counted the 100 free forms against the 1000 mo. total. Why?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 07:14 PM
Please logout and then login to you account again to refresh your browser's cache.
- DNSOAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Tried what you suggested and doesn't reset. At this time I have received 27 of 1000 but account showing 127 of 1000.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 01:02 PM
Sorry for this confusion. If you're referring to the 100 submissions before you have upgraded. This will not start back to zero after the upgrade. The number of submissions within the month will continue and not start from zero until the next month where the counter is scheduled to reset.
I hope this sheds some light to your concerns.
Please do let us know if you need further clarification regarding this matter.
- DNSOAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 10:34 PM
OK, thanks. I'll see how it plays out at the beginning of the month.
- brx250Answered on September 22, 2011 at 11:44 PM
You are always welcome!
If you do need further clarifications regarding JotForm, please don't hesitate to inform us. Our team will be more than happy to help you with anything.
Albert | Jot Form Support