- smoogle7777Asked on September 19, 2011 at 07:12 PM
I have create a form - "Create a Pet Memorial" - visitors fill out the form - with text of pet memories and either their own uploaded pictute or choice from the selected pictures provided. My question is ---- the next step --- Can I and How do i --- once the form is imported into my website --- how can I keep what the visitors have completed in the form to stay and is displayed for them to view on my website.? How do I set up an area for my visitors to return to see their pet memory..and picture....?If I can do this ---- is there a sweet frame for their pictures to be displayed in.... nice touch for them...???
Thank you so much for your help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 07:11 AM
I think you can do that. Simply create a form to collect that information. Then you can possibly use HTML Table report to list all submissions on your web site.
Here is how you can embed your public submissions on your web site:
1. Select your form on My Forms page,
2. Click on "Reports" button on the toolbar and then select "Add New Report",
3. Choose "HTML Table Listing" option, click Next,
4. On the next screen define which fields should be included in the table,
5. On the final page, copy the HTML code provided to your site.