JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Please follow the steps to validate the SMTP account
1. Open your JotForm in edit mode
2. Click on Setup & Embed and then Email Alerts
3. Click on any existing email alert to open it
4. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
5. Click on Add a Sender Email
6. Enter the email address in the box provided and select Verify Address
7. Paste the verification code in the box displayed below
8. Click on Finish to complete the verification wizard.
9. The newly added email address shall be displayed in the list of Sender Email now.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.