- Dick HalversonAsked on October 24, 2014 at 01:08 PM
When trying to integrate The Mortgage Prequalification form with a Google spreadsheet. The connection is "successful" but the link to Google is shown as follows (this is a direct quote):
Your spreadsheet can be found here:
Have been successful on another form.
I tried cloning the mortgage qualification form but still not successful.
I have also tried to disconnect and reconnect several times.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 03:26 PM
I see you are basically having a problem with linking your jotform to google spreadsheets.
I tested this with your jotform and found that I'm able to replicate the same issue. I've also attempted this via an entirely new form and can see that the spreadsheet integration is definitely broken.
We do apologize about the inconvenience and thank you for reporting it to us. I've sent a bug report about the problem to our developers to get it fixed as soon as possible.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 02:00 PM
I have checked the issue but was not able to replicate it. Could you please confirm that it is working?
- dhalversonAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 02:11 PMJust tried it on both the original and clone mortgage qualifying form. Here is the message:
Your spreadsheet will now automatically receive all submissions to your form.
Your spreadsheet can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=An Error occuredForm not found: Form Id is missing or irregular
- alp_denizAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 02:18 PM
I see. Which domain are you using? (e.g. jotform.com, jotform.us ..) Could you please switch to another JotForm domain?
I will be further investigating the issue.
- dhalversonAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 02:31 PMUsing JotForm.com. I switch to jotform.us – had the same result
- BenAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 04:41 PM
OK, thank you for updating us, our developers will take this into account and contact you through this thread.
Does it help after you clear your jotform cache?
- dhalversonAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 09:21 PMThe issue is still not resolved. Please advise on progress of resolving the integration problem.
- raulAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Please accept our apologies for the delay in providing a response.
Our developers are still investigating this issue.
As soon as they have a solution, this thread will be updated.
Thank your for your patience.
- alp_denizAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 07:39 PM
Please accept my apologies for my late reply. Unfortunately I was not able to replicate the issue or gain an understanding over it. However, we can check it step by step with your help, so let me begin with some questions:
- Do you use internet explorer?
- Are cookies enabled in your browser?
Happy new year!
All the best
- dhalversonAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 10:48 AMI use IE browser and cookies are enabled.
- KadeJMAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 12:53 PM
Sorry to see that this is still a problem on your end.
I do recall this being an issue awhile back but unfortunately it appears that this has since been resolved on my end as well since I am no longer able to replicate the original issue.
What version of IE are you using?
Is this still happening with this jotform of yours - http://www.jotform.ca/form/42065832470250 ?
I checked this in both the latest versions of Chrome, FF, and IE on my end.
- alp_denizAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 05:00 PM
I am closing the ticket as this was already fixed. We are no way able to replicate this issue anymore.
Please let us know if you still have the issue.