- passthepokerAsked on October 25, 2014 at 04:24 PM
I thought my email setup wasn't working because what I did was:
- Setup a form with different fields
- Added a paypal payment (kept the default submissions)
I was getting nothing, and then I actually followed threw with a test payment and i got the form.
Is this how things work by default on forms with paypal?
If it is, then I wanted to know if there is a way to make sure i get emails even if the user does not complete the payment?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 25, 2014 at 08:39 PM
You can setup the submission emails to still be sent even if the paypal payment was NOT completed in your payment form.
Please review this user guide
and check this also
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- passthepokerAnswered on October 26, 2014 at 04:07 PM
Great. Thanks for the info
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 04:20 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.