- aymstrong308Asked on September 20, 2011 at 04:43 AM
I am facing a problem in viewing new forms .. when there are new submissions, and i click on a particular form, it shows the ''No results to display''
We are not being able to contact our new clients, i have tried Safari and Firefox and the problem is not resolved
Attached is the screenshot of the error that comes up when i click on my forms
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 04:45 AM
First of all, we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
We had to change the DNS IP addresses because of DDoS attacks. The old IP address is probably cached on your end. Until your DNS cache is cleared, you can use www.jotform.net to access your account and to link your forms. You can also use https://secure.jotform.com for HTTPS/SSL connections.
If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Thank you for using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support
- aymstrong308Answered on September 21, 2011 at 05:41 AM
used jotform.net and the problem is still not resolved
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 09:08 AM
What is the URL of this particular form?
- aymstrong308Answered on September 22, 2011 at 04:02 AM
till now, the problem is not resolved. the ''No Result'' message keeps showing although am seeing new red submission in the homepage but when i click on the particular form, it shows no result .. i have used jotform.com and jotform.net
- aymstrong308Answered on September 22, 2011 at 04:04 AM
even my other forms ... they are all showing the same message ... am not being able to see any client registering in the forms ..
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 04:46 AM
I will have your issue escalated to our development team. Your acccount will be taken a look at promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 11:08 AM
I logged into your account and looked at the submissions page for the camp form. I can see them fine. Can you try it on Chrome and use jotform.com instead of jotform.net if your DNS cache is cleared.