- eturpinAsked on October 26, 2014 at 10:20 AM
I am building a survey and want to assign point values to questions (1-9).
If a participant selects option 1, he may receive 2 points / if he selects option 2, he may receive 0 points.
Once he completes the survey, I want the form to show him his total points score AND I want that score to include a blurb indicating what the score means (eg. You scored 5 points - you may be risk risk for developing diabetes.)
- ShadaeAnswered on October 26, 2014 at 11:49 AM
- eturpinAnswered on October 26, 2014 at 04:39 PM
Thank you for the response, however - when trying to use Quiz Builder, it won't load (error message says "This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies").
My cookies are enabled -- can you share my next steps?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 05:40 AM
Can you please send a screenshot of the problem? The following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
Have you already tried using our QuizForm app already?
It will turn your existing form into a quiz form. The following guide should help you: http://apps.jotform.com/app/quiz_form
Do try it out and get back to us if you have any trouble.
- eturpinAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 12:11 PMThis is the screenshot available – I am unable to build any quizzes at this point.
Health Initiatives Program Coordinator
The YMCA of San Francisco
50 California Street, Suite 650
San Francisco, CA 94111
The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 01:35 PM
Unfortunately, we are unable to see the screenshot provided, can you attempt to provide it to once more?
You can consult this post on how to get a screenshot on your post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
We await your response. Thank you.
- eturpinAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 11:40 AMThe webpage at http://www.jotform.com/quiz/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Learn more about this problem.
This is the message I'm receiving.
Please offer next steps.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 01:38 PM
It seems that there is an issue with Quiz Builder. I am reporting this issue separately to our next level support for a fix.
Please give a try with our Quiz Form App to see if it works for you. Alternatively, you can also use calculation values on radio buttons to calculate the score of points. To achieve this we need to assign calculation values for each option of questions.
Then you can use our Form Calculation widget to sum up the values and display the result.
Based on the total score, you can use our conditions wizard to display your result.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.